No Key/Email

I'm sure this is pretty common right now, but are they sending out keys to all alpha signups yet? I backed this game on kickstarter and still haven't received the steam key. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• ES_11832ES_11832 Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2016
    As additional information, I backed the project at 70 Euro, and I've checked spam and "All Mail" as others have suggested. As far as I can tell this isn't user error.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,184
    Sorry, we'll look into it!
  • ES_11832ES_11832 Member Posts: 4
    Thank you, Andi! I got my key this morning.
  • FrannekFrannek Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 2
    Same here, no key/e-mail this far..
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110
    edited May 2016
    Frannek said:

Your title says "Common Beta Backer," so I'm not sure if you should have a key yet. Currently, Everspace is in the Alpha testing phase.

Beta testing is estimated to begin sometime around July of this year.
  • MarianMarian Customer Posts: 2
    I bought the Collectors and got a "Promotion" to Collector Alpha, but no Key attached to it.
    So basically "no key here as well"
  • MarianMarian Customer Posts: 2
    edited May 2016
    ok, since this :

I looked up your order status. The reason why you didn't receive an alpha key is because you purchased the collector edition after 1st May.

Due to Steam policy we are not allowed to give away any more alpha keys after the said date.

You do however have a beta license and alpha forum access and all other privileges that come with the collector edition.

Your backer status will be corrected shortly to COLLECTOR BETA BACKER.

Should you not be in agreement with the said terms we will refund your purchase.

Thanks for supporting EVERSPACE and best regards

I'm fine now and now what's comming:smile:
    Would be a good idea to actually include this in the FAQ until it's "solved"
  • FrannekFrannek Common Beta Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 2

Frannek said:

Your title says "Common Beta Backer," so I'm not sure if you should have a key yet. Currently, Everspace is in the Alpha testing phase.

Beta testing is estimated to begin sometime around July of this year.
    yes, you're right after a few clicks here through the pages I recognized that - so that was my fault - dumb request - So I will wait once beta is released :smiley:
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110
    Frannek said:

yes, you're right after a few clicks here through the pages I recognized that - so that was my fault - dumb request - So I will wait once beta is released :smiley:

It's all good. It's never a bad thing to post on the forums when something seems off; the only dumb request is one not asked! I'll definitely see you when the Beta is out, as well.