Patch 1.3.5 (Win, OSX, Linux) - Changelog

ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,217
edited October 2019 in NEWS (ES1)
Along with the launch of our Kickstarter campaign for Everspace 2, we've just released a new patch for the original Everspace featuring a number of tweaks and bugfixes.

Here's the complete list of changes:

Tweaks
  • Show energy allocation of passive devices in ship stats screen
  • VR: tweaked the display of some HUD markers
  • Linux: Added missing option to change the size of the HUD markers
  • Added button in main menu advertising the Kickstarter campaign for Everspace 2. Will automatically remove itself on January 8th, 2020 (Windows, Mac)
Bugfixes
  • Fixed using Drone Disassembler on own drones not decreasing current drone count
  • Fixed splitter glyph additional projectiles having incorrect range/lifetime
  • Fixed life support damage sound still playing during game credits when winning a run with damaged life support system
  • VR: Fixed that the scatter gun didn't have additional projectiles on max. charge
  • VR: fixed that combat drones were lost to the player after a jump
  • Fixed a bug where ore from mining drills would fly away out of reach right after being spawned when having tractor beam
installed and being within pull range

Comments

• gregggogregggo Member Posts: 43
    Ok. So where can the patch be downloaded?
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,217
    gregggo said:

Ok. So where can the patch be downloaded?

I'm guessing that it's already installed for you. In the main menu, you should see a small version number below the "quit" button and the "Encounters Expansion" banner - does it start with 1.3.5? If so, the patch is installed.

When using the steam client, all new updates/patches are automatically downloaded and installed. When having bought the game on GOG and using the GOG client, I think they will also automatically update. When not using the GOG clients, new versions/updates can be installed via the Everspace shop page on GOG.
  • gregggogregggo Member Posts: 43
    Thanks. I have the Steam download. So, I'm good to go.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,217
    burbigo1 said:

Hello, what can I do if it don't start with 1.3.5 ? Where can I download it ?

As I wrote above: When using the steam client, all new updates/patches are automatically downloaded and installed. When having bought the game on GOG and using the GOG client, I think they will also automatically update. When not using the GOG clients, new versions/updates can be installed via the Everspace shop page on GOG.

I think we did not release this update on the Windows Store
  • generaldamage75generaldamage75 Member Posts: 3
    Can this great game be brought to work with GeforceNow or Stadia?