Turrets

yezayeza Posts: 68
edited May 2016 in Suggestions (read only)
i'd like to see the option to attach turrets to your ship as a perk upgrade.

Comments

• humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    that would be cool or maybe instead of hacking drones for a short time have our own drones
  • VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Posts: 107Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    Hmm, I don't know, our ship isn't very big, compared to the Terran Fighters that, if you inspect them HAVE turrets our ship is small in comparison and really has no location for a turret TO go.
  • humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr

Hmm, I don't know, our ship isn't very big, compared to the Terran Fighters that, if you inspect them HAVE turrets our ship is small in comparison and really has no location for a turret TO go.

there are more ships to come i think they are adding two more in beta so its all ways possible
  • yezayeza Posts: 68
    we only have one ship available at the moment. maybe a bigger one with the option of one or two small turrets would be nice.
  • Dir7yPawsDir7yPaws Posts: 34Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Pro
    There will be a total of 3 ships. A drone bay option would be interesting with the upgrade option for it to store more drones. They wouldn't be as big as the alien ones but it would be pretty neat.
  • Ganodi GungiGanodi Gungi Posts: 35Customer, Collector Beta Backer
    Perhaps some magnetic mines it would not require more attachment points on the ships.