Crash while unlocking perks

SylveroneSylverone Posts: 3Member
I had just opened the game and started using some spare points to unlock perks on the Colonial Sentinel. This was my first time unlocking perks on that ship, though several unlocks went fine before it crashed. The last thing I did was unlock the first level of Energy Capacity and then dumped seven (eight if it didn't save the last one) levels into Energy Regeneration. Hope this helps.
LoginId:caba0d4346cdfb29b9c51c9105167fe7
EpicAccountId:

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

RSG_Win64_Shipping!IncrementalPurgeGarbage() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\garbagecollection.cpp:1113]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!UEngine::ConditionalCollectGarbage() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\unrealengine.cpp:1172]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!UWorld::Tick() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1640]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!UGameEngine::Tick() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1311]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:3496]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:166]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:144]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!WinMain() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:223]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:253]
kernel32
ntdll
System specs:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro System Type x64-based PC Processor AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor, 4000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s) Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB Geforce GTX 1660, 6Gb

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,064Moderator
    Hi, thanks for reporting. Doesn't tell us much, it seems to be related to Unreal Engine garbage collection and I don't think I've seen it reported before. I'm guessing it's a random thing and not related to unlocking a specific perk. Please let us know, if you get the exact same error message again (maybe in a different situation)