BUG: Using a Nanobot injector damaged my sensors

cuddlyogrecuddlyogre Posts: 2Member
I am absolutely loving this game and in the 30+ hours I've been playing, this was the first bug I encountered.

I crafted a nanobot injector and when I used it, the ship's hull health went up as expected, but my sensors were damaged as if I had been hit by a weapon. There were no enemies left on screen.

I was using the interceptor floating in clear space, no mines in sight.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,100Moderator
    Hi, couldn't reprdouce this and after taking a look at the source code I don't think it's possible. My guess is that you were using a Nano Extractor instead of a Nano Injector. The Nano Extractor "damages a random ship component to repair your hull for the equivalent of 4 nano bots"
  • cuddlyogrecuddlyogre Posts: 2Member
    edited August 27

Hi, couldn't reprdouce this and after taking a look at the source code I don't think it's possible. My guess is that you were using a Nano Extractor instead of a Nano Injector. The Nano Extractor "damages a random ship component to repair your hull for the equivalent of 4 nano bots"

Well I am embarrassed and actually pretty stoked I didn't realize I had consumable I didn't know about. Thank you for responding so quickly and for the great game.