Display flashes

Every time I enter a new system, the star continuously flashes a bright white light that makes playing almost impossible as I can't see anything. Though I'm a noob at this game, I already know that this happens in some systems with a certain kind of star, though I understand those systems are rare and difficult; what I'm describing happens in every system I enter. Also, if I open the game menu and wait about two minutes, the flashing almost always stops, but sometimes it stops by making half the system completely black (which makes any objects in that half, like asteroids and other ships, completely invisible).

In its current state, the game is unplayable. Anyone else know of this glitch or have any ideas how I can fix it? Thanks!

Comments

• hyldrethhyldreth Posts: 2Member
    Sorry, I forgot to mention, I'm running the game on a Windows 10 PC.
  • PedalToTheMetalPedalToTheMetal Posts: 129Member
    GPU model and one's driver version would be nice ;) Otherwise no idea as I never had alike with UE4 on any system (though, say, an Intel integrated GPU with dated drivers had a weird problem whenever a pixel shader attempted a depth buffer write with DepthGE/DepthLE set, probably somewhat relevant to your issue - a simple driver update was sufficient).