Quick question. Is there a known bug where secondary weapon slots on the gunship dont work?

kilokilo Posts: 1Member
edited August 7 in HARDWARE & SYSTEM
Ive been playing game a lot recently and decided to play as the gunship. I really enjoy cheesing the game with secondaries but it only had 1 slot, so i upgraded it to max and it says it holds 5 now. But it doesnt. It starts all of my new games with 0 secondaries and only 1 open slot. Any help would be appreciated.

Answers

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,086Moderator
    edited August 7
    Do you maybe have the splitter glyph installed? It has the following effect: When fired, secondary weapons split into two, but runs always start with only one empty secondary weapon slot.
  • PedalToTheMetalPedalToTheMetal Posts: 136Member
    By the way, guess it should be somewhat clarified at some patch. Something like "runs always start without any secondary equipped, and you are limited to only one secondary slot". Otherwise it is slightly newbie-unfriendly, as one may wonder if it is possible to unlock any slots mid-run, or have thoughts like "if only one will be empty, what happens to the rest" ;)
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,086Moderator

By the way, guess it should be somewhat clarified at some patch. Something like "runs always start without any secondary equipped, and you are limited to only one secondary slot".

Yeah, I agree your wording makes it a lot more clear

• PedalToTheMetalPedalToTheMetal Posts: 136Member
    Oh, stupid me. In fact you can get a new slot mid-run, I just forgot there are Tuning Stations that can do this :p So, in fact, it is all about actually starting without any secs and a single slot - mid-run things may change for both of them.