When and how can we get the:
A set of super cool EVERSPACE™ wallpapers
and the
The original digital soundtrack of EVERSPACE™

Cheers :blush:

Comments

• NautilusNautilus Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 11
    I'd like to know that as well.
    It would be so awesome if we could litsen to the soundtrack on the hype train before launch :p
  • Kurzon MorrisKurzon Morris Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 73
    i have compiled the screenshots and concept art that's on this website into a downloadable archive its Medium quality at the moment but will update it with HD when some become available. Imgur archive of Everspace images

as for soundtrack nothing has veen released, it is probably worth subscribing to the Rockfish Youtube Channel, incase they release some there.
  • ZeisZeis Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 5
    Speaking of Soundtrack - do we know what is included? Is there any chance the soundtrack may take some inspiration from the most excellent soundtrack of Rebel Galaxy?
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Administrator Posts: 373
    Hi guys, although we got some nice tracks in place already the full soundtrack won't be finished before Beta in July. Same goes for wallpapers as we are still working on many in-game assets. Stay tuned. :)
  • Kurzon MorrisKurzon Morris Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 73

Hi guys, although we got some nice tracks in place already the full soundtrack won't be finished before Beta in July. Same goes for wallpapers as we are still working on many in-game assets. Stay tuned. :)

sweet look forward to it. I'm assuming its ok for me to download what u got on the site and put them on imgur? if not i'l take down but already using them on my pc hehe
  • WeatherstationWeatherstation Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Pro Posts: 43

I can't wait to hear the soundtrack
  • d3rr1nautd3rr1naut Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Rogue Posts: 22
    I suppose Rockfish is extremely busy getting things ready for the Alpha
  • ShadragonShadragon Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Pro Posts: 7
    I think the guys and gals should focus on the game first and the rewards second. Unless I can hook my HOTAS up to the soundtrack CD, of course. :smiley: