[Xbox One] Can't scroll weapon blueprints list for crafting

I have 12 primary weapons blueprints and six secondary weapons blueprints, but I can only build the first five blueprints of each type. There is no way to scroll beyond the fifth blueprint in the build menu. There isn't even a scroll bar.

Bug only occurs in build menu of primary and secondary weapons. Building devices and consumables is not affected. There is a scroll bar and the blueprints can be scrolled.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,104Moderator
    Hi, could it be that it is not a bug, but that only 5 weapons are shown because there are class restrictions for weapons (e.g. the flak cannon can not be crafted on the Scout). Which ship are you flying and which blueprints do you think are missing? If you're not using the Interceptor, could you start a run with the Interceptor, because it's the only ship that can build every primary weapon - and let us know if you see a scrollbar there
  • Xbox GamerXbox Gamer Posts: 2Member
    edited July 22
    You are right. Obviously I'm the most stupid Adam Roslin clone ever. Thank you very much!
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,104Moderator
    Hehe, don't be too hard on yourself, I can see how this can be confusing. But I guess it still makes sense to only show items in the list that can actually be installed on the specific ship.