Crash at launch

Sam274Sam274 Posts: 2Member
LoginId:28314e834d92a80c8263a1a080fdbb5f
EpicAccountId:

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

nvwgf2umx
nvwgf2umx
d3d11
dxgi
dxgi
dxgi
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11Viewport::PresentChecked() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11viewport.cpp:299]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11DynamicRHI::RHIEndDrawingViewport() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11viewport.cpp:605]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRHICommandListExecutor::ExecuteInner() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rhi\private\rhicommandlist.cpp:573]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRHICommandList::EndDrawingViewport() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rhi\private\rhicommandlist.cpp:1509]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FSlateRHIRenderer::DrawWindow_RenderThread() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\slaterhirenderer\private\slaterhirenderer.cpp:928]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!TGraphTask > >::ExecuteTask() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:844]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:573]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!RenderingThreadMain() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:333]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRenderingThread::Run() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:467]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:76]

Answers

• Sam274Sam274 Posts: 2Member
    I install the game today and it worked perfectly, then i closed it and opened it like an hour later and gave the error
  • PedalToTheMetalPedalToTheMetal Posts: 101Member
    I don't know, and nobody does: post your system specs and the game's version, also the store where you purchased it as they have different types of DRM (if any). Listing your residential software is a nice move as well, you can just post the list of the processes running (some are known to interfere with UE4 up to the point of rendering it non-functional).
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,032Moderator
    Sam274 said:

I install the game today and it worked perfectly, then i closed it and opened it like an hour later and gave the error

Sounds weird that it at first started and then didn't? Did you install anything else in the meantime? Did you try starting Everspace again after restarting your computer? And as @PedalToTheMetal said, could you please post your system specs or better yet, run the standard Windows program called dxdiag.exe (Hold the "Windows"-Key and Press R and type in dxdiag.exe) and select the "Save All Information" button -> and save the generated dxdiag.txt file on your hard drive. Please either zip this file and attach it here on the forum or send it to support at rockfishgames . com