VR Crashes on Start Up

Jd2010eJd2010e Posts: 2Member
I can't seem to get everspace VR to work. Every time i launch the game it loads for a second or two then gives a lowlevelfatalerror message. All of my drivers are up to date and A fresh Install of the game didn't help either. Playing on the oclulus and all other vr games work on both steam and oculus this i sthe only game not working. (I am trying to play the steam version).

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,086Moderator
    Hi, could you paste the exact LowLevelFatalError message? Does the game start in non-vr?
  • Jd2010eJd2010e Posts: 2Member
    the Game will launch in the non vr version and here is the exact low level error

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,086Moderator
    Hi, this error message (with the mention of "resizebuffers" indicates a known vr unreal engine conflict with another program. It's most likely the Sonic Suite 2 or Sonic Radar App, but other programs have been mentioned as well (if you enter "resizebuffers" in this forums search field you should find several threads). You should try to quit any unneccessary program, especially any program that alters audio or video and I'm sure it will work.