Switch Patch 1.0.3

ROCKFISH_TillROCKFISH_Till HamburgPosts: 99Member, Moderator
We have just released a new patch for Nintendo Switch, bringing you the following changes:

Bugfixes:
  • Fixed being able to use drones while "no consumables" hardcore mode handicap was active
  • Fixed drone counter not decreasing when player controlled drones are destroyed
  • Fixed UI navigation issues in ship repair service station repair screens
  • Fixed that when winning a hardcore run, the game over screen would show zeroed-out stats
Have fun playing!

Comments

• GenghisPawnGenghisPawn Posts: 1Member
    Howdy.
    I've just been wondering when the physical edition of Everspace might be released for Switch, and I haven't been able to find any news about it. Any info you can share? I know many other devs have faced delays due to a fixed/imposed timetable on when cartridges can be made. I'm just wondering how long the wait might be.
    My thanks in advance!
  • ROCKFISH_TillROCKFISH_Till HamburgPosts: 99Member, Moderator

Howdy.
    I've just been wondering when the physical edition of Everspace might be released for Switch, and I haven't been able to find any news about it. Any info you can share? I know many other devs have faced delays due to a fixed/imposed timetable on when cartridges can be made. I'm just wondering how long the wait might be.
    My thanks in advance!

Hi there!
    The physical edition is coming "soon", we already submitted the build to Nintendo but we're still working on some distribution-related things. I'd wager it's coming out some time in Spring.