Switch Patch 1.0.2
With a small delay, we've just released the second patch for Nintendo Switch, which brings a couple of bug fixes involving UI navigation and gameplay issues.
- Fixed UI navigation issues in the repair, upgrade and crafting screens
- Fixed that a new run couldn't be started in the hangar, if the player was on the codex tab
- Fixed frame rate dependant issues with black holes & tweaked their strength
- Fixed that the health of the player's drones could go above 100%, and that they sometimes weren't spawning again when loading a savegame
- Fixed several issues where loot containers were inaccessible
- Fixed that rotating the ship in the color selection screen would also change the color
- Fixed that in hardcore mode, perks would stay unlocked after death
- Make sure Okkar Gunships don't flee outside of level area
- Fixed localization issues of some ship wreck logbooks
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.