Seth encounter white screen corrupted my save file

[Sector5/Easy] After Seth encounter when he pulls you out of warp and u try to warp from there it warps into white screen.
Now im stuck there i tried reinstalling the game didn't help. There is electricity field there but it wont completely destroy my ship, not a single rock to smash into either.
20 hour save file....If the game is still buggy there should b SELF-DESTRUCT option!

Game version 1.3.3

Comments

• LolzibarLolzibar Posts: 3Member
    Ahh there is a reset run option :)
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,058Moderator
    Hi, sorry to hear about the "Seth White Screen" problem. A flashback video is supposed to play after the fade, but it does not for a few people and we never found out what exactly is going on as we've never been able to reproduce the problem. We're assuming that it's somehow frame rate dependent.

If you have not reset your run, yet, you can send your savegames (The CurrentPlayerSave.sav and the CurrentRunSave.sav) to support at rockfishgames . com and we'll just jump to the next location and send you your save games back. You can then most likely view the video in the codex section. The save games are located at C:\Users\{YOUR_USERNAME}\AppData\Local\RSG\Saved\SaveGames The AppData folder could be hidden on your system, the easiest way to get to it is by typing %localappdata% in a Windows explorer address field.
  • LolzibarLolzibar Posts: 3Member
    Thanks for feedback! I reset the run right after and gave it another shot same day, on the next run there was no issues at all made it fine all the way trough to the end. I guess it was a random occurrence bugski. Im just glad it didnt repeat cuz i love the game!
    Thx again for reply!