Switch Patch 1.0.1

ROCKFISH_TillROCKFISH_Till HamburgPosts: 67Member, Moderator
We've just released the first patch for Nintendo Switch, bringing some new options settings, performance improvements and bugfixes. Have fun playing!

New Features
  • Added Korean language support
  • Added special "retro graphics" option that is unlocked after finishing a hardcore mode run
  • Added an option to adjust the HUD marker size, and increased the default size of the HUD markers
Tweaks
  • Improved performance e.g. when flying through asteroids and colonial stations
  • Improved texture quality of explosions and the trading vessel
Bugfixes
  • Fixed time speedup bug that occured when having Time Extender activated and either destroying Okkar frigate turrets or Outlaw Snipers or scrapping a Shock Rifle Pro that is floating in space
  • Fixed no manufacturer being set for Plasma Powered Jump and Destabilizer Missile
  • Fixed that the labels for Use Consumable and Confirm were switched in the Gamepad Schemes menu
  • Fixed that the neutron cannon projectiles were not increasing in size over time
  • Fixed that the navigation using the left analog stick would occasionally skip items in some menus

Comments

• thedicemasterthedicemaster Posts: 1Member
    "Fixed that the navigation using the left analog stick would occasionally skip items in some menus"
    you didn't fix it, you broke it further.
    I've never had the original problem, but now when I try to browse through the list of upgrades or items that can be crafted it'll always skip over items.
  • cAndyMancAndyMan Posts: 5Member
    > @thedicemaster said:
    > you didn't fix it, you broke it further.
    > I've never had the original problem, but now when I try to browse through the list of upgrades or items that can be crafted it'll always skip over items.

Using the left analog stick exactly skips 1 Item now in the list every time I move the stick up or down. I use the Digipad as workaround.

I'm really happy to see, that the performace has improved. Maybe you can improve it a little bit further. I have some issues when too much stuff is going on (fight with many ships, rockets, lasers and explosions). And i get a one second freeze, when I use a Flak to mine twice (asteroids gets pulverized completely).

For me it's a really great game and therefore I will buy it for PC, too. To get the best performance and the best experience (with keyboard and mouse). Realy good job Rockfish Games. ;-)
  • ROCKFISH_TillROCKFISH_Till HamburgPosts: 67Member, Moderator
    Thanks for the feedback! Apparently this navigation issue seemed to happen in more menus that we anticipated - sorry for that, we had upgraded engine versions in between and that might have snuck it in. We'll patch that ASAP, for now I recommend to use the D-Pad for navigation in menus.