Well well well.

SpinlockSpinlock Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 1
Nice! Good to see the flood gates open a bit!

Comments

• Danica SarainDanica Sarain Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 6
    I think its only a matter of weeks now before the alpha is released.
    taken from the FAQ:

Q: When will we have access to the Alpha version?

A: We cannot definitely say, as it depends a lot on the money we can raise and the amount of content we put into the game – we have a lot of great ideas, trust us – but we try to aim at March 2016 with the Alpha version.

Soooooo excited!
  • JarminxJarminx Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 12

I think its only a matter of weeks now before the alpha is released.
    taken from the FAQ:

Q: When will we have access to the Alpha version?

A: We cannot definitely say, as it depends a lot on the money we can raise and the amount of content we put into the game – we have a lot of great ideas, trust us – but we try to aim at March 2016 with the Alpha version.

Soooooo excited!

I think was it the Alpha release then 4-6 months later the Beta release.. Kinda wish I'd put in just a tad more and gotten the alpha :tongue:
  • DavidDavid Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Pro Posts: 31
    edited January 2016
    Jarminx said:

... Kinda wish I'd put in just a tad more and gotten the alpha :tongue:

The hopefully good news is that Kurzon Morris started a thread about possibly upgrading your pledge (assuming you pledged on Kickstarter) and Snoop replied to say he'll look into it :) so keep fingers crossed and there might be a way to top up.

Okay i'm sure others will have this thought. i did the Space Cat option on kickstarter and well would like to upgrade my pledge, I know i can pay outright again but i'm not made of money.

so is there going to be a way to upgrade my pledge? and if so how?

thanks
    kurzon

I'll look into it :)

• ShazamShazam Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 9
    My body is beyond ready for the Alpha. Game looks freaking gorgeous!