PS4 Patch 1.07 (Americas) / 1.06 (Rest of the world)
We've just released a new patch with some smaller tweaks and a number of bugfixes. We've also added a special "retro graphics" graphics mode that you can unlock as a reward for finishing a hardcore mode run! Have fun!
- Added special "retro graphics" option that is unlocked after finishing a hardcore mode run
- Encounters: Nerfed Engine Booster MK2 and MK3 efficiency
- Increased camera range in action freeze
- Fixed blueprint drop probability for higher tiers being too low if no more tier one blueprints are available
- Potential fix for Okkar Corvettes and Outlaw Drone Carriers occasionally bouncing away when destroyed
- Fixed Grey Goo damaging player from greater distance if player has a tractor beam installed
- Fixed hardcore mode "Anti Consumerism" handicap carrying over from sector 6 to sector 7
- Fixed that the "Unarmed" challenge could be exploited by using Headstart enhancement
- Fixed that the gamepad icons for aiming weren't displayed in the tutorial
- Fixed using cloak while in cockpit view hiding clouds, plasma fields and holograms.
- Fixed destroying an Ancient Splitter or Ancient Warden not counting as a player kill
- Fixed destroying objects like flood lights counting as kill for Berserker glyph,
- Fixed Colonial Station turrets occasionally being able to shoot through walls
- Fixed Beeline subroutine also affecting NPCs targeting NPCs
- (Encounters) Fixed Neutron Cannon projectile scale not being affected by charge
- Fixed that the trader menu couldn't be closed when playing on a Japanese system
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.