Crash when opening containers

Various times has it happened that when I open a container and it has a bunch of separated bundles of 50 credits, the game decides to crash instantly

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,000Moderator
    Hi, on my old computer I did get a quite heavy performance drop when shooting such a container, as it is quite heavy on physics calcluation when all those credits pickups collide. But I've never heard that this would force a crash. Does it crash all the time when opening these containers filled with credits or not? How many times out of 10 would you say?
  • vertical19vertical19 Posts: 3Member
    just got the same exact issue. I shot a container and a bundle of 50 credits came out of it, and then the game crashed. This is the first time that it's happened to me

LoginId:1be699c44220c4625e6a1ebe034bca83
    EpicAccountId:87edb83562b746e3aa85446e3b797b94

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

RSG_Win64_Shipping!FPhysScene::SyncComponentsToBodies_AssumesLocked() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\physicsengine\physscene.cpp:1274]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FPhysScene::EndFrame() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\physicsengine\physscene.cpp:1596]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FEndPhysicsTickFunction::ExecuteTick() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\physicsengine\physlevel.cpp:209]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FTickFunctionTask::DoTask() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\ticktaskmanager.cpp:273]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!TGraphTask::ExecuteTask() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:789]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksNamedThread() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:650]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:560]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FTaskGraphImplementation::WaitUntilTasksComplete() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:1330]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FTickTaskSequencer::ReleaseTickGroup() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\ticktaskmanager.cpp:542]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FTickTaskManager::RunTickGroup() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\ticktaskmanager.cpp:1454]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UWorld::Tick() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1426]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!UGameEngine::Tick() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1224]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:3296]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:166]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:134]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!WinMain() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:210]
    RSG_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:253]
    kernel32
    ntdll