Sound bug

Hello! I bought the game yesterday. Runs fine in itself, except for strong fps fluctuations, but does not bother me atm, since I have enough anyway;) What bothers me but very, are these cracks in the sound. They come from effects. Does anyone have a solution for me? It's driving me crazy. I have Soundblaster Z. All drivers are new. Thank you

Comments

• Grendal27Grendal27 Posts: 32Member
    I'm not sure exactly what it sounds like for you, but I think I have something similar, usually when the game starts to lag. I have to restart the game every now and then (my computer is pretty low-end).

Is this constant or more like what I have? I don't know any solutions other than restarting the game unfortunately.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,000Moderator
    Hi, how often do you hear those cracks? I'm aware of sound crackling every 10-20 minutes or so and we're assuming that this is some sort of Unreal Engine bug we have not yet been able to pin down - it probably occurs when a sound ist set to have a maxiumu number of simultaneous plays and a sound is rudely stopped, but that's just a guess really
  • zghorzghor Posts: 3Member
    As soon as I start playing, I hear it every few seconds, or not at all. It is very annoying. It seems to be a matter of luck. When I turn effects to 0%, it's gone. In other games on UE4 I do not have such problems.
  • zghorzghor Posts: 3Member
    Sometimes it happens several times in a row and sometimes not at all.