Locks up when reengineering turret PS4

Hey, when using ancient weapon and devastator enhancements, my game is locking up when I visit Meister Throng and attempt to re-engineer my Gatling turret. Is this because enhancements are meant to be locked off while using the ancient weapon glyph?

Best Answer

• neonsherpaneonsherpa Posts: 5
    Accepted Answer
    Managed to replicate the issue on two seperate runs, if that helps. Cheers! Good luck!

Answers

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 984Moderator
    Hi, I'm unable to reproduce this on PC. Have you tried more than once? Maybe just a coincidence/another reason. Will try to reproduce it on PS4
  • ROCKFISH_TillROCKFISH_Till HamburgPosts: 69Member, Moderator

Hey, when using ancient weapon and devastator enhancements, my game is locking up when I visit Meister Throng and attempt to re-engineer my Gatling turret. Is this because enhancements are meant to be locked off while using the ancient weapon glyph?

Hello, this was supposed to be fixed with the latest update that released last week, could you tell us the version you're playing on? (Either the PS4-specific version, or the one that is displayed in the bottom left in the main menu screen)
  • neonsherpaneonsherpa Posts: 5Member
    I can repeat it. Version is 1.3.2.0 I’ll check for an update, because it should be v1.5....right?
    When I check for updates it says there isn’t one.
  • ROCKFISH_TillROCKFISH_Till HamburgPosts: 69Member, Moderator
    That's the current version, yes! We'll see what we can do about the issue, thanks for the report!
    No worries!