Wont install

I bought Everspace Encounters on my PC but it wont install. I have all the requirements. If I click on see details, it tells me that I need to download the app/game it works with, but doesnt tell me which app/game i need.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 954Moderator
    Hi, sometimes there are hiccups with Steam regarding this. Most of these can be fixed by completely logging out of steam, re-starting the computer and then logging in again. If this does not immediately download the dlc, right-click on Everspace in the Steam Client library, select preferences->local files and choose "verify integrity of game cache". Hope that helps
  • Baldeagle61Baldeagle61 Posts: 3Member
    Hi

Tried to install the mac version last night. After spending age writing files, it then quit with the message 'could not complete install'.
    It's a new imac bought last March, has the latest version of High Sierra, Intel Pro Iris processor, and 8G ram.

Any ideas please?
    Update on my post: I tried again from scratch. This time it worked. Maybe the installer doesn’t like two user accounts being logged in at once? Because that was the only thing I changed this time.
    Not very a very communicative bunch are you? I hope I don’t get anymore problems or I’ll be asking for a refund.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 954Moderator
    Sometimes posts slip through and sometimes we don't know what to say and sometimes problems seem to sort itself out and don't seem to need an answer anymore