[PC]GOG v1.3.2.36168 Graphical (and probably game logic) glitch when using cloak

a) Whenever the cloak device is active, the cloud shader becomes fully transparent, best observed on plasma fields or inside the sectors with the ancient structures. Tested on GTX1080 with driver version 398.11.
b) The cloak device activity is no longer interrupted by at least the ancient shockrifle fire, didn't test with the rest of the weapons. Probably I missed it in some of the patch notes though, yet as far as I recall, firing either primary or secondary weapon used to deactivate the cloak.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 984Moderator
    Hi, thanks for reporting this.
    a) I was just able to reproduce it. It had been reported on the steam forums before, but I was not able to reproduce it then. Now someone posted a screenshot, and it was in first person mode, so I thought I'd give it another try in 1st person- turns out it only occurs in first person. We'll have a look and will be trying to fix it.
    b) Firing a weapon will not disable your cloak, but enemies will notice you again for a few seconds. So all seems to be in order here
  • PedalToTheMetalPedalToTheMetal Posts: 79Member
    a) Sorry, should've mentioned it. Was expecting the cause to be the cockpit rendering.
    b) Thanks, false positive then. Was having fun with that cloak+ancient weapon setup, where you kill most stuff in one-two hits - so just didn't notice :)