Issue on "destroy an okkar corvette" challenge

VertacoMVertacoM Posts: 3Member
Hello,
I destroyed several okkar corvette and my challenge won't complete. I m playing on Ps4.
Heeeelllp
Thx you

Answers

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,064Moderator
    Hi,
    Since people have collected the "Complete all challenges" trophy (and the platinum trophy), I guess that the challenge generally works.

I'm wondering if you're aware that the challenge needs to be active in order to trigger (there are always three challenges active per run only. When you complete a challenge during a run, it will be replaced with a new one when starting the next run)
  • VertacoMVertacoM Posts: 3Member
    Yes the challenge is active, i ll try uninstall reinstall...
  • VertacoMVertacoM Posts: 3Member
    dont work :(
    take a look:
  • ROCKFISH_TillROCKFISH_Till HamburgPosts: 105Member, Moderator
    Hi,
    I've just managed to complete the challenge several times with a similar setup to yours (Gunship, 2 combat drones, Arc 9000). Could you tell us more about your current equipment? (Enhancements/perks you have installed)
    Also, what patch version are you running on? You can check the version number in the main menu (bottom right) or tell us the Sony-internal version number by selecting the game entry in the system menu, hitting Options -> Update History.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,064Moderator
    We haven't analyzed it completely, but it seems that there is definitely a problem when the corvette gets killed by your turret or one of your drones. Mine Clusters are also problematic. We'll try to fix this, but in the meantim I suggest you deal the final blow with a primary weapon (and without drones interfering) do be absolutely sure it works