Crash during minor battle

TheJesterTheJester Posts: 1Kickstarter Beta Backer, Space Dog
LoginId:a7e8f11b42697057a78535ba8a259a72
EpicAccountId:f02b3d1815124b4cb1eb69b0649015f4

LowLevelFatalError [File:I:\Intermediate\RSG_Configurable_Win\Engine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 182] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')

RSG_Win64_Shipping!FDebug::AssertFailed() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\assertionmacros.cpp:414]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!TerminateOnDeviceRemoved() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11util.cpp:195]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!VerifyD3D11Result() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11util.cpp:231]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11DynamicRHI::GetQueryData() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11query.cpp:135]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11DynamicRHI::RHIGetRenderQueryResult() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11query.cpp:50]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FetchVisibilityForPrimitives_Range<1>() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\renderer\private\scenevisibility.cpp:722]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FetchVisibilityForPrimitives() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\renderer\private\scenevisibility.cpp:1233]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!OcclusionCull() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\renderer\private\scenevisibility.cpp:1301]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FSceneRenderer::ComputeViewVisibility() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\renderer\private\scenevisibility.cpp:2586]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FDeferredShadingSceneRenderer::InitViews() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\renderer\private\scenevisibility.cpp:2875]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FDeferredShadingSceneRenderer::Render() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\renderer\private\deferredshadingrenderer.cpp:579]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!RenderViewFamily_RenderThread() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\renderer\private\scenerendering.cpp:2081]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!TGraphTask<`FRendererModule::BeginRenderingViewFamily'::`19'::EURCMacro_FDrawSceneCommand>::ExecuteTask() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:784]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksNamedThread() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:650]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:560]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!RenderingThreadMain() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:327]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRenderingThread::Run() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:461]
RSG_Win64_Shipping!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [i:\intermediate\rsg_configurable_win\engine\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:76]

Comments

• ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    Hi this is the infamous and well-known Unreal issue "Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost.". It seems to happen when it's too much for your graphics card to handle. Other players have managed to get rid of it by toning the overclocking of your graphics card down (it might be factory overclocked) and/or playing at lower graphics settings.