All game progress wiped ps4

I have lost all my game progress on ps4 and have been fumbling with your retarded support site to post this for over an hour. I would like my game progress restored or a full refund for the game. The progress was wiped after the installment of your latest patch

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,090Moderator, Space Cat
    Yikes! Sorry to hear that @Norsedragon92 . The team has been immediately informed and are investigating this.

So you installed the patch, loaded the game, and your save file was simply gone? Or did you have any crashes/errors?
  • Norsedragon92Norsedragon92 Posts: 4Member
    No crashes or errors it was simply gone. I was playing when i got a notification. So i saved and exited the game for the download to finish. And then it sent me to the tutorial and all progress was gone.
  • ROCKFISH_TillROCKFISH_Till HamburgPosts: 43Member, Moderator
    Hi there! We're super sorry you've had this experience. We're currently still trying to figure out what might have been the issue.
    Meanwhile, you could try to restore your savegame from the cloud if it hasn't been overwritten yet: Select the game in home menu, then hit Options and select "Upload/Download saved data", you might be lucky and still have a savegame in the cloud.
    Since it put me right into the tutorial i had to crash to see my progress and that saves it to the cloud storage so i cannot get it there.
  • ROCKFISH_TillROCKFISH_Till HamburgPosts: 43Member, Moderator
    I'm afraid that your old save is gone then. If you'd like to request a refund, please contact us at [email protected] with the email address that you used for this forum.
    I was angry when i said that game is too good to refund. But not losing all my game progress on the next patch would be lovely.
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,090Moderator, Space Cat

I was angry when i said that game is too good to refund. But not losing all my game progress on the next patch would be lovely.

Completely understandable frustration. And we're really sorry you were one of the first to encounter this bug. We're really thankful you let us know about it so it can be resolved as soon as possible, especially so it won't happen in the future.

As such, your feedback is greatly appreciated.