Why oh why

I have everspace on PC..It crashes nearly constantly. I have set to admin, I disabled Virus and firewall...I keep getting this error
MachineId:E887C2E54834C1D4C86E9C93FFC65BAE
I have attached a didiag. Please help as I can only play intermittently due to babys in the house and these crashes ruin it for me Thanks!

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,090Moderator, Space Cat
    Hello @Jay_Bizzell , sorry to hear about the crashing.

I'll send these details on to the team and they'll investigate. Thank you for your report.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 953Moderator
    Hi, do you not get any error message at all? We'd need one in order to get some sort of idea of what might be the problem. The most common and known Unreal Engine crash has the message "Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost" - this can in most cases be fixed by turning off or toning down overclokcing of your PC and graphics card.
  • ROCKFISH_SvenROCKFISH_Sven Posts: 88Moderator
    Hey Jay_Bizzell,
    please also add where you bought the game (e.g. Steam, GOG, Microsoft Store...) !
  • Jay_BizzellJay_Bizzell Posts: 7Member
    So it is on Steam, the error message was in the first post and it is

MachineId:E887C2E54834C1D4C86E9C93FFC65BAE

Also Lowered graphics, no AV/Firewall ETC...running as admin. Still crashes, I am really bummed out as I LOVED this title. Good space games are hard to find. Also I have never changed the factory clock on Graphics card
    Hi, the MachineID does not help us, it's just the ID of your PC. Are you not getting a window like this?

We'd nee the whole text that's displayed there.

If you're not getting this window/text, please check if there are any files in C:\Users\{YOUR_USERNAME}\AppData\Local\RSG\Saved\Crashes and/or C:\Users\{YOUR_USERNAME}\AppData\Local\RSG\Saved\Logs and send us the files with the most recent date. It's best to zip them, as you can attach zip files here.
    Oh sorry yeah nothing like that just a machine ID code. Here is a copy of the crash file. Did I mention I am 42 and not the greatest with PC files. I am trying though. I hope this can help.
    Here is one that JUST happened And I was having a blast too!!!!!! I am sorry for the delay...kids and all that.
    Hi, thanks for sending the crash files. Unfortunately they don't tell us much. No idea why you're getting these crashes, your machine should be able to handle the game.
    -BEEP-...I guess the gods of video games hath spurned me!
    BTW I don't know why I w as beeped...I didn't cuss.
  • ROCKFISH_SvenROCKFISH_Sven Posts: 88Moderator
    Yeah - our word filter is a bit too restrictive - we get beeped ourselves sometimes...