Clipped text in cockpit UI with Italian translation

Sergio0694Sergio0694 Posts: 15Member
Hello, I've just noticed a small UI glitch when using the cockpit view.
I'm playing with the display language set to Italian, look at the red circle here:

That text would be the "NESSUN BERSAGLIO" (no target), but it's clipped on both sides.
Would it be possible to either scale the font size down to avoid clipping, or have the text slowly sliding left and right to show its whole content, like it happens for the information panels that can commonly be seen in train stations?

It's just a minor glitch, but I figured I'd report it anyways :)
Cheers!

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,098Moderator, Space Cat
    Great catch! I think we should be able to adjust that in the next patch. @ROCKFISH_Andi should be able to address it.
  • Sergio0694Sergio0694 Posts: 15Member
    edited April 2018

Great catch! I think we should be able to adjust that in the next patch. @ROCKFISH_Andi should be able to address it.

Awesome, glad I could help! :)

Side note: any word word from the devs about that other suggestion for the additional PhysX graphics setting?
    I hope it's feasible for them without too much effort - and that they like the idea!
    Hey @Sergio0694 , looks like I got a little feedback from the devs.

Looks like the Italian text should be fixed after the team updated to UE 4.18. So it should be fixed in the upcoming patch in 2-3 weeks!
    Hello @Giraffasaur - thanks for thee heads up, that's good news! Looking forward to it :)
    Hi @Giraffasaur - I'm updating this post instead of creating another one with the same issue.
    After trying out Encounters and the new ship, after installing the latest patch 1.2.3, I've noticed that there's still an issue with the translation in the cockpit of the new ship.
    Here's a screen:

Hope this helps! :)
    edited May 2018
    Shoot, that stinks! Hopefully @ROCKFISH_Andi can address this issue with a hotfix.
    Thanks for the catch!
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,044Moderator
    Strange, I thought we fixed this already, just fixed it again (I guess)