Is it possible to use the cockpit camera WITH just the aim/radar icons?

Sergio0694Sergio0694 Posts: 15Member
Hello, I'm having some trouble with the cockpit camera and the displayed UI.
I know I can use the H key to toggle the UI on/off, the issue is that apparently this either shows the whole UI, or hides everything, including the aim icon, making it basically impossible to aim.

There are many GIFs on this site as well, showing this camera mode with the additional aim icon, as well as the arrow indicators that point to the enemies and the other interesting items in the map:

Is it possible to enable this in the game? At least the aim icon. I mean, it's literally impossible to aim, and therefore to play, without it, as you have no reference at all while shooting as to where are the guns actually pointing to.

I'd love to start playing with the cockpit camera view, looking forward for some help with this!
Thanks! :)

Best Answer

• ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 560
    Accepted Answer
    You can turn off the HUD elements that are also displayed in the 3D cockpit in the Options menu. Turn off Options->Game->Show HUD in Cockpit View.

Answers

• Sergio0694Sergio0694 Posts: 15Member

You can turn off the HUD elements that are also displayed in the 3D cockpit in the Options menu. Turn off Options->Game->Show HUD in Cockpit View.

Whops, my bad, I had completely missed that option, thanks for the quick reply!
    Keep up the amazing work guys, the game is fantastic :)

Also, would you guys mind taking a look at this other question in the forum?
    Thanks again!