Microsoft Store: Game does not start

Hello together!
I have purchased the game in the Microsoft Store and it worked until yesterday.
I am not longer able to start the game. When I try to start it from the desktop or from the Microsoft Store the Everspace screen appears. A few seconds later it jumps back to the desktop (without any error message).
I tried a reinstall yesterday and I was able to start and play it after that. I closed it properly and retried again today. The same error occurs now again.
Do you know this error? Are you able to help me?

Operating system: Windows 10 (64 Bit)
Game version: unknown (how to find out?) from Microsoft Store -> XBOX Play anywhere
Hardware: Intel Core i7 4790K, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX980

I have already tried the steps in the thread "My game won't start - what can I do?". The result is:
1) Restart does not change anything
2) Latest graphic drivers are installed. Verified with NVIDIA GeForce Experience
3) Not Possible because I have not a Steam version and I am not able to find the everspace.exe.
4) Not Possible because I have not a Steam version and I am not able to find the local files.
5) Windows is up to date. "Restore hidden updates" category is not available under Windows 10.
6) There is no error message in the clipboard.
7) The folder RSG is not available.

Comments

• XanderXander Member Posts: 2
    Hello again.

My problem is solved!
    The XBOX support team sent me a guideline how to solve problems with apps on XBOX live / Microsoft Store. I have attached this guideline to this post.
    By following this guideline I found out that I am connected with a local account. I have changed that by using my windows account. Since than the problem was solved.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,317
    Glad you could solve the problem, and thanks a lot for posting the guideline!
  • StevenBrownStevenBrown Member Posts: 1
    The most commonly used GeForce Experience not opening solution that have been successful at resolving this matter. This guide help out https://www.reviewsed.com/geforce-experience-not-opening/ in understanding the easiest and most effective fixes so you can get the program up and running again in no time.
  • KaithlynMooreKaithlynMoore Member Posts: 1
    Yeah this is some kind of issue many people are facing, but I'll recommend you to check https://www.techlectual.com as I found them pretty reliable to solve my issues.