Upgrading kickstarter

Kurzon MorrisKurzon Morris Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 73
Okay i'm sure others will have this thought. i did the Space Cat option on kickstarter and well would like to upgrade my pledge, I know i can pay outright again but i'm not made of money.

so is there going to be a way to upgrade my pledge? and if so how?

thanks
kurzon

Comments

• Remote ViewerRemote Viewer Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 1
    Upgrade possibility would be great!
  • AsmodaiAsmodai Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 17
    edited January 2016
    If GoG.com's version of "Early Access" is supported then I'd be interested in upgrading my pledge to one that is entitled to Alpha/Beta versions delivered through that service. Have no interest in the Steam version of the game though so if Alpha/Beta versions remain Steam-Only then I'm happy with my current pledge level.

Additionally if a PlayStation VR version of the game were to be sold I'd gladly increase my pledge to get a second copy of the game on PlayStation VR (in addition to my PC version not in place of).

I'm willing to throw more money here... I just need a bit more incentive.
  • PainkillerPainkiller Common Alpha Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 12
    I would also be behind upgrading my backer pledge if at all possible!
  • VCQBRVCQBR Space Cat Posts: 3
    I hope if they have the option to upgrade a pledge the keep the option open till after the game is playable.
  • RudRud Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 4
    I came here to ask the same question. Got the basic package on Kickstarter, and would like to see a discount to upgrade to beta or alpha sccess :)
  • Kurzon MorrisKurzon Morris Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 73
    as soon as we/I find out i'll update my primary post.

on a side note the shop looks like it shouldn't be too hard to implement a discount for people with a specific forum rank, but will need to be implemented/coded, so i suspect it will be a few days to a week at the earliest, and that's if they consider it a high priority
  • Bobba FettBobba Fett Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 7
    I hope they give us the chance to upgrade our kickstarter, even if I'm happy with my beta, I would love to have to alpha too!
  • DavidDavid Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Pro Posts: 31

I'll look into it :)

I think that would make a lot of people happy :)
  • Templar3lfTemplar3lf Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 54
    David said:

Including me! If I could, I'd upgrade from Beta access to Alpha, if it where the cost of the difference.
  • HawkHawk Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 11
    David said:

Plus it'll help with the game development/funding.... sounds like B) a win/win!
  • An OnionAn Onion Kickstarter Backer ES1, Space Cat Posts: 4
    Sweet. I'd kick a couple more bucks in for beta/alpha access, now that I'm not broke as -BEEP-.
  • ES_5118ES_5118 Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Rogue Posts: 9
    Yeah. I would love to upgrade from space rogue to space pro. This should totally be a thing
  • ThebadmfThebadmf Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Booster, Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES2 Posts: 10
    /also interesting in increasing my pledge level without buying two copies (basically paying the difference to move up)

If from a technical perspective upgrading is a difficult and time consuming process then maybe a refund process and that way we could reorder. I know some people may decide to simply get a refund and leave but I can imagine more people would simply upgrade and in the end more money for development would be gathered. Either way I'm looking forward to investing more money and of course getting alpha access
  • SoranSoran Posts: 95
    I'd be interested in updating my pledge to get alpha access
  • ES_5882ES_5882 Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 1
    Any update? I know I'd love to upgrade to alpha as well.
  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Moderator Posts: 92
    Hey guys, we're working on something! Stay tuned :)

Yaaaaayyyyy!!!

Now take more of my money!
  • d3rr1nautd3rr1naut Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Rogue Posts: 22

Glad to hear this as well. I'm actually quite interested to still get a ticket for the launch party in Germany, I backed one tier below it xD
  • Little NemoLittle Nemo Space Dog Posts: 8
    d3rr1naut said:

I'm actually quite interested to still get a ticket for the launch party in Germany

+1 ;)
  • Atomic SlothAtomic Sloth Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 4
    I'd also love an upgrade option! As you guys throw more and more info our way about the game, I'm feeling an itch to get Alpha access, I just don't know if I can wait for Beta.
  • Tidus22101Tidus22101 Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 1
    Upgrade option would be great TBH. From what I've seen of the game, I'd gladly pay extra for some early access, I can't wait for it to come out!
  • FullmentalFullmental Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 9
    I would love this! I was able to barely afford the Alpha backer back during the kickstarter itself, but now I'd gladly pay an additional 10 Euros for the addition of the digital artbook and soundtrack
    I know you guys are working on this but is it possible to get an update from the devs on this issue?
  • SoranSoran Posts: 95
    Yes any updates on this topic
  • Roetter-BoyRoetter-Boy Kickstarter Alpha Backer ES1, Space Optimizr Posts: 1
    I have the Space Optimizr pack and was interested in getting the Space Pro pack since it came with all possible DLC and if I'm correct any future sequels, any update would be nice. Keep up the great work though, can't wait for the alpha keys to come out.
  • TalentedAmateurTalentedAmateur Common Alpha Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 5
    Guess it's time to start saving money :)
  • ROCKFISH_SnoopROCKFISH_Snoop Moderator Posts: 92
    Hey guys, just to let you know this is something we're still looking into. We haven't forgotten! I'll be back with an update as soon as I hear anything, but as you can imagine things are pretty hectic leading up to GDC 2016 ;)
    Awesome! Do what you guys gotta do, loved the latest KS update pushed from emails. Yall are doing some crazy good work!