Game is stuck (and it shouldn't be)

I haven't been playing long, but I'm pretty sure this is a bug, and I can't play until I fix it.

I warped into a new location without enough fuel, and apparently my oxygen system broke, and a popup window informed me of that fact on top of a completely blank vr scene. (vive) Ok, except that the popup won't disappear and let the scene load. It says to press "A" to continue (xbox 360 controller) but pressing it doesn't do anything. I hit the keyboard and it switched to "press the "F key" to go, but that doesn't do anything either. The game hasn't crashed, it just won't move past this popup. I exited the game and reloaded. When I hit "continue" it takes me back to the same stuck popup. So I'm stuck. There's no way through this that I can find, and there's no way to manually kill the run. I'd appreciate any help you can provide.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 994Moderator
    Hi, we'll take a look.

In the meantime you could try playing in 2D and see if you can close the popup window. Then play a bit and after the next jump the game will be saved and you can return to playing in VR.

You can also rest your current run in the main menu (Oprions->Game->Rest Run) - but unfortunately you the cash you earned during this run will be lost. But at least this should enable you to continue playing.

Hope that helps!
  • somedudesomedude Posts: 3Member
    You're the man! Loaded it in 2D and it worked just fine. Thanks.