Patch 1.2.2 - Changelog

ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 961Moderator
We've just released a small patch. Here's the list of changes

Tweaks
  • Don't allow energy consumption mod on energy discharger
  • Encounters: When dying in the Okkar homeworld, you will not be able to retrieve your wreck
Bugfixes
  • Fixed some issues with offline play
  • Fixed invisible Encounters button being selectable in ingame pause menu
  • Add more safety to preventing Okkar Forces from jumping in during cutscenes
  • Fix Okkar Gunship MK2 occasionally hitting itself with own projectile
  • Encounters: Fixed voice audio not being audible on Linux
  • Encounters: Fixed re-engineering removing 3 Viridian Energy instead of 2
  • Encounters: Fixed Coalition not attacking the Okkar

Comments

• invenioinvenio Posts: 108Member
    Quick question. Was the level where you are really close to a large sun taken out (it usually showed up later in the game, there would be sustained damage if you were on the sun side of the map, it was a very bright level)? I've done a few playthroughs with the Encounters DLC installed and I haven't seen that level.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 961Moderator
    invenio said:

Quick question. Was the level where you are really close to a large sun taken out (it usually showed up later in the game, there would be sustained damage if you were on the sun side of the map, it was a very bright level)? I've done a few playthroughs with the Encounters DLC installed and I haven't seen that level.

No, it was not removed - you were most likely just lucky you did not encounter it ;-)
  • invenioinvenio Posts: 108Member
    I also noticed that using the new "lightning gun" near a minefield it will blow up all the mines if you hit an enemy target (like a ship or drone) which is nearby. However, if you target the mines individually (without enemies near by), it does not do this and only blows up mines one at a time.

I think it would be a cool unique attribute for this special gun to be able to clear out mine fields with one shot (without needing an enemy to be the primary target).