What do I do with this?

SpudankySpudanky Posts: 4Member
This feeling of loving this game, and hoping you guys could add a toggle function for both the boost, and the barrel roll. So you could choose to operate these functions independent of holding down the L&R controller sticks. Press and release once to engage. Press and release again to disengage. I honestly think that implementing this as a selectable option in the menu, would open up the gameplay for a lot of your players who prefer to play with a controller. Thank you. Awesome game!

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 963Moderator
    I can see where you're coming from, but to be honest, it's unlikely that we'll add such an option - we've added so many different options (like aiming with head tracking, aiming with trackpad, centered or floating crosshair, inverted axis, sensitivity, freely configurable input, hotas support) that it has really gotten very confusing and hard to handle all cases and input methods - we've also seen a lot of conflicts that came with these changes when updating an old game version - often they could only be solved by deleting the settings ini files manually. So every new option seems to be a big risk at this point - sorry to say that!
  • SpudankySpudanky Posts: 4Member
    Thank you for responding and explaining the logistics. Much appreciated.