Patch 1.2.1 - Changelog

ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 961Moderator
edited November 2017 in NEWS
We've just released a new patch with quite a few tweaks and bugfixes. Here's the list of changes:

Tweaks
  • Decreased drone disassembler resource drop quality and quantity, added fuel drop probability
  • Slightly increased energy consumption and decreased effect of target decelerator
  • Outlaw Snipers can no longer be affected by Mainframe Override
  • Encounters - Removed Sentinel class restriction for Seeker missile battery
  • Encounters - Engine Boosters no longer affect ship steering sensitivity
  • Encounters - Reduced Engine Booster MK2 and MK3 efficiencies
  • Encounters - Randomize Mod now has a higher tendency to yield beneficial values
  • Encounters - Highlight freight containers in Eleks second mission
  • Encounters - Changed Viridian Energy drop chance of Okkar Corvettes from 80% to 100%, also reduced drop amount in hardcore mode
  • Encounters (VR) - Adjusted HUD element positions in the Colonial Sentinel
Bugfixes
  • Fixed player wrecks neither having names nor any loot
  • Fixed some base game voice audio missing (accidentally wound up in Encounters package)
  • Fixed missile warnings sounds and hud markers still being present after missile lifetime expired
  • Fixed camera being too close to ship after cutscenes when playing the game in wide format with bigger aspect ratios than 16:9
  • Fixed flashback videos not correctly fading out when watching and skipping in hangar
  • Fixed G&B freighters sometimes having no loot at all
  • Fixed player drone count not decreasing when destroying player drones with drone disassembler
  • Fixed Drone Disassembler being able to destroy drones that were not targeted
  • Fixed player jumping out of cutscenes if jump beacon was targeted beforehand
  • Fixed broken aiming with gamepad when "centered crosshair" was switched off in the options menu
  • Fixed unspent credits warning sometimes showing even though there were no perks available to spend credits on
  • Fixed incorrect display of turret mod values
  • Fixed some mods not working properly on missile turret
  • Hopefully prevent Ancient Wardens from teleporting outside of level bounds
  • Fixed Mine Cluster recharging Okkar Corvette shields
  • Fixed drones occasionally straying too far from drone owner
  • Fixed Sensory Overload enhancement sometimes not uncovering everything
  • Made some minor adjustments in the Polish translation
  • TrackIR: Fixed that the cursor was invisible after cutscenes if "aim using headtracking" was active
  • Encounters - Fixed being able to one-shot kill ancient splitters with shield-piercing weapons
  • Encounters - Fixed being able to use plasma powered jump in Okkar homeworlds location (leading to a freeze)
  • Encounters - Fixed a gamepad focus problem with Tareen's transfer items menu
  • Encounters - Fixed shield generators not being damaged by Plasma Thrower and Goo Gun
  • Encounters - Fixed Outlaw Cargo Thief stealing non-existent resources
  • Encounters - Fixed Outlaw Marauder Mk2 turrets not getting overridden by Mainframe Override
  • Encounters - Fixed that if factory stations were present in a sector they would always appear in the first location of that sector
  • Encounters - Fixed Coalition spawning in hardcore mode
  • Encounters - Fixed Device Charger not working on active devices other than the first one installed
  • Encounters - Corrected false Italian translation of Shield ST MK2 and MK3
  • Encounters (VR) - Fixed the player camera position in the Colonial Sentinel

Comments

• invenioinvenio Posts: 108Member
    Bug Report: In the in-game pause menu, when you hit up and enter, it goes out of the game and opens up a web browser window to the game web site. However, this link in the pause menu is not visible (as it is in the main menu).

As a side note, I liked it better if you could just press up once and then activate to quit to the main menu, and then out of the game. Having that link there for an expansion that I already paid for and have installed is annoying.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 961Moderator
    Whoops, thanks, will be fixed in the next patch
    Also, can there be a "save game and quit program" option instead of "save and return to main menu". 99% of the time I quit the game from the pause menu it is because I am done playing. I rather not have to go to another menu to then actually shut down the program.

Thanks! Game is awesome btw, still playing after over 100 hours.
    Looks like the hidden Encounters link in the pause menu was fixed. Is it still the intention to have the Encounters website link in the main menu? Again, for those of us who already bought it, there really is no reason to have a link to the website. I rather have the quit game selection at the bottom. Just my two cents.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 961Moderator
    We hope that people will still use this link to rate the Encounters DLC
    But I have already rated it...