Patch 1.2.0 - Changelog

ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 961Moderator
edited November 2017 in NEWS
We've just released a new update. It comes with a few tweaks and bugfixes as well as two new devices and one new consumable. It also makes our first major expansion "Encounters" available for purchase.

Unfortunately this update is currently not available for XBox One and on the Windows Store. We currently don't have a working Windows store version after upgrading to Unreal Engine 4.16 and can't give you an estimate when we will be able to release it.

New Features
  • Made Everspace Encounters expansion available for purchase
  • Added new device: Drone Disassembler
  • Added new device: Target Decelerator
  • Added new consumable: Plasma-Powered-Jump
  • Added "target nearest hostile" functionality (not bound to a key by default)
Tweaks
  • Outlaw Drone Carriers will no longer override player drones
  • Outlaw hangars will no longer spawn ships if there are too many outlaws present already
  • The ARC-9000 will no longer damage friendly units
  • Improved Gunship turret accuracy
  • Increased Gunship Loadout B Light Missile amount from 10 to 20
  • Increased dark matter spawn chance around black holes
  • Slightly increased G&B freight container loot chance
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a bug where the Ancient Warden would not blind the player
  • VR: Fixed that VSync / Smooth frame rate could be set and locked to active
  • VR: fixed that the scale and hover detection of HUD markers was based on the resolution of the mirror window
  • Fixed Admiral Gorc codex entry not unlocking
  • Fix currently craftable blueprint list of normal run being visible in hardcore mode hangar
  • Fix launch problems of 32bit version

Comments

• ES_11717ES_11717 Posts: 1Common Backer
    edited October 2017
    This update is not available on GOG. I must buy "Encounters" expansion to play with my game, or not ?
    I need : "Fix launch problems of 32bit version"

Thanks.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 961Moderator
    ES_11717 said:

This update is not available on GOG. I must buy "Encounters" expansion to play with my game, or not ?
    I need : "Fix launch problems of 32bit version"

Unfortunately we received reports from the GOG team that the 32bit version is currently not working. We're investigating. You would need version 1.2.0 or higher in order to play the Encounters expansion
  • V1cTV1cT Posts: 7Member
    edited October 2017
    @ROCKFISH_Andi
    "Unfortunately this update is currently not available for XBox One and on the Windows Store. We currently don't have a working Windows store version after upgrading to Unreal Engine 4.16 and can't give you an estimate when we will be able to release it"

I hope that this is something that you can and are working out with Microsoft to fix?

As an Xbox player, I'm a little concerned.
  • DrZottDrZott Posts: 7Member
    Hopefully the Xbox issues are sorted out soon since we are now waiting for a patch for several months.

Since we havent heard anything regarding the engine issues I hope we dont have to wait for the release of the expansion next year to get the latest patches.

Feeling a little bit like a second class citizen atm...
  • DarthFlatWhiteDarthFlatWhite Posts: 30Member
    edited October 2017
    https://forum.everspace-game.com/discussion/4829/patch-1-1-3-changelog#latest mentioned the intent was to get the 1.1.3 patch out by the end of the year

I see on Twitter there is comments indicating the Expansion (and I assume associated 1.2 patch) is Feb for Xbox, but that will also include Xbox One X support