Patch 1.1.3 - Changelog

ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 834Moderator
edited October 24 in NEWS
This will probably go down as the month of patches... Here's another small one for you:

Tweaks
  • Adjusted sector 2 environment colors
Bugfixes

• VR: adjusted the mouse crosshair position to be properly centered
  • VR: fixed that the aiming could be offset in gamepad mode after using the mouse
  • Berserker enhancement: Do not interrupt jump focus when boosting, reset kill timer when destroying shield generators
  • Fixed "Handle with Care" handicap not having any effect
  • Fixed player drones having full health after each jump regardless of any perks
  • Mac: Fixed German audio not being available during flashback movies

Comments

• lucianoangelinilucianoangelini Posts: 14Member
    Quando riceveremo l'aggiornamento anche noi... XBOX ONE????
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 834Moderator
    We can't give you a release date for versions 1.1.0 - 1.1.3 on XboxOne - after updating to Unreal Engine 4.16 we encountered a lot of problems and have been busy fixing them in the last few weeks. It looks like they are all fixed now - but we still need a little more time for testing and then we'll submit the game to Microsoft for verification. If they find issues we'll have to fix them and re-submit - so it's hard to tell how much time this will take - it could easily be a few weeks.
  • SoranSoran Posts: 95
    @RockFish Team , Being and early backer who hasn't played for sometime. I have to say that using oculus Rift along with hotas this game is stunning
  • HunmonHunmon Posts: 5Member
    Ganz doofe Frage: wie Patcht man eigentlich wenn man das Spiel nicht über Steam hat (PC)?
    Von selber kommt nichts, in den Optionen konnte ich nichts finden und auch kein Download auf der Webseite.
  • HunmonHunmon Posts: 5Member
    Is it because of the used language German or is there realy no way to patch the game when it is was not purchased by steam?
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,056Moderator, Space Cat
    Hunmon said:

Is it because of the used language German or is there realy no way to patch the game when it is was not purchased by steam?

Hey @Hunmon , the team is currently working on the updates across all platforms. Thank you for your patience.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 834Moderator
    @Hummon There is no way to install a patch from within he game. If you don't have the steam version, I'm assuming that you are either on GOG or have the Windows Store / Xbox version. (There are no other versions) Please note that the latest patches have not yet been released on Xbox/Windows Store. In order to update the GOG version you can use the Galaxy Client or the GOG website.
  • DarthFlatWhiteDarthFlatWhite Posts: 28Member
    Out of interest, will the 1.1.3 patch come out for Xbox or will the next Xbox update be the expansion due to the Unreal Engine issues I've seen mentioned?

Out of interest, will the 1.1.3 patch come out for Xbox or will the next Xbox update be the expansion due to the Unreal Engine issues I've seen mentioned?

A great question. I know that the plans for the XBox DLC is scheduled for next year, so I think the 1.1.3 patch should be updated before that point. @ROCKFISH_Andi should be able to clarify if I'm inaccurate.
    Hey @DarthFlatWhite I was able to snag Andi for a couple comments regarding your question.

He tells me the team is hoping to address the XBox's 1.1.3 patch before the end of the year, due to those Unreal Engine issues you've seen mentioned. It's been a frustrating situation to deal with, but the team is very adamant about finalizing these issues as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.