Different crosshairs to distinguish between Beam Laser and Beam Laser M3

Firebrand_81Firebrand_81 Posts: 4Member
Hi, I've made a loadout with Beam Laser, Beam Laser M3 and Flak Cannon 5-5. When i change to a different primary weapon using the mouse wheel, I can immediately find out if I have selected Flak Cannon 5-5, thanks to his different crosshair, but struggle to distinguish if I have selected Beam Laser or Beam Laser M3, because they have exactly the same crosshair. Of course i could look to the upper part of the screen to find it out, but it isn't very practical while in the middle of a fight with half a dozen Okkar :smile:

I imagine that the same problem (same crosshair) arise with variation of the same weapons (i.e. Gatling vs Gatling 40mm, Pulse Laser vs Pulse Lase MX, etc..). Is it possible to make crosshair unique to each variation of Weapon? Is it possible for example to have a crosshair for Beam Laser different from the one for Beam Laser M3?

Comments

• GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,035Moderator, Space Cat
    Hey @Firebrand_81 thanks for the suggestion. In the current version of the game, the 9 different types of weapons have their own unique crosshairs shared between the two variations of the same type.

Having a slightly more distinguished look for the variation seems like it would be a nice little effect. I know the devs have quite a few priorities on their plate right now, but we'll see what they think of this one.