HULL/SHIELD bars do not show up for other craft.

Llama On SpeedLlama On Speed Posts: 13Member
The health bar (HULL AND SHIELD) for ALL other ships in this game are not working. They are usually invisible with a flicker of it working here and there. It never works long enough to really see the health bars.

Comments

• Llama On SpeedLlama On Speed Posts: 13Member
    I can not post the Mac Specs file as I can not upload an SPX file. How would you like my system specs?
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,001Moderator, Space Cat
    Do you have any Enhancements equipped?
  • invenioinvenio Posts: 87Member
    One of the enhancements makes you lose the enemy stats. Check to see if you have it installed as Giraffasaur suggests.
    I do not have the enhancement equipped. This has been an issue from the start of the game.
  • ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 507Moderator
    Thanks for posting the screenshots here. I can see that some parts of the health bars are visible, as if they are not really filled. Just write your specs here, basically what kind of Mac you have and we will see if we can reproduce this issue.

Thanks for posting the screenshots here. I can see that some parts of the health bars are visible, as if they are not really filled. Just write your specs here, basically what kind of Mac you have and we will see if we can reproduce this issue.

Thanks!
    Any estimation on how long this may take to fix? Just would like to know how long I should expect it to take.
    edited July 15

Any estimation on how long this may take to fix? Just would like to know how long I should expect it to take.

Hey @Llama On Speed I know that there have been a lot of bugs addressed and are still being addressed on the PC/XBox versions as well, and the original estimated time to drop this new update was near the end of this month. If all goes accordingly, I would think that this should be the same projection for Mac. (If I'm inaccurate, I'm sure @ROCKFISH_HCK will have my back and give us the facts straight.)

Rest assured the team is doing their best to push out these updates as soon as possible so everyone can experience the way the game is meant to be played. Thank you for your patience!
    Absolutely love this game even with this bug. Thanks for the helpful community!
    Were you able to duplicate the bug?
    We don't have a 15 inch retina macbook here but ony our imac retina it's working fine. Give us another day or two.
    Maybe this will be fixed with the next update since we migrated our project from Unreal Engine 4.14 to 4.16. If this is still not the case please contact us again.
    When is the update? (I own the game through steam)
    We hope to get it done in the next two weeks.
    Thanks! I'll keep an eye out!
    Did the update come out? Still having the same issues.
    Not yet; there was a slight delay. More news very soon, as well as the update itself.

Not yet; there was a slight delay. More news very soon, as well as the update itself.

Thanks! Where should I follow update news?
    You can follow here, or the Steam forums, or the Rockfish Twitter.
    edited August 12
    Did update ever happen? The bug is still in play.
    Update should be live in this coming week.