Scout: Shield MK3 does not reserve energy when updated on capacity until next jump

smoskalsmoskal Posts: 9Member
Hi!
Picked up this shield as a loot and made upgrade. I did not have any perks on energy. Can be reproduced on second and last updates as well.
Today I will try with perks and other upgrades and update this issue.

Will add the game version when come home.
Platform:
Asus Crosshair IV Hero, Ryzen 6 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1080 SLI, Samsung 960 PRO.
W10 PRO N x 64, 3440x1440, 100Gz.

PS: Also, I don't see movies between missions, only black screen and subtitles(they are placed on left side not on the centre of screen) :(.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    Thanks for reporting.
    Regarding the cutscenes not playing: Do you happen to have a special edition of Windows running, like the "N" Edition? The important difference of this Windows edition compared to "usual" editions is the reduced media playback capability. If you have it installed, please try to install the correct "Media Feature Pack for N-Editions", that matches your windows version.
  • smoskalsmoskal Posts: 9Member
    edited July 2017
    Thank you for quick response. I installed the pack but didn't have a chance to verify it.
    My version was: 1.0.6.32482
    Today I've installed the latest one from the Steam and will check cases above when come home.

Hi!

So, I was able to reproduce issue with energy reserve with Shield Mk2(crafted) with mode Recharge Delay. Also, crafted Adaptive Armour didn't reserve energy as well.
    I got several perks on energy capacity and regeneration.

Version: 1.0.8... (can clarify if you need)

PS: Sorry, I'm playing in Russian version, so the translation of perks\items is "free" :smile: )
    PPS: Game does not use the second card in SLI at all. The first one is loaded on 86-96%.

edited July 2017

Hello,

Installed pack didn't resolve the issue with cutscenes. The reason was in Scout ship. I can see it when I'm on interceptor.

How\Where I can see it "again"?
    Also, upgrade interface stuck when I have tried to update my system for invisibility. Esc and click on other space didn't work. Screenshot attached.

PS: Dron can see and attack me when I'm invisible. Is it feature?
    edited July 2017
    Hm.. It was not attached when I've edited comment. Try again.
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,096Moderator, Space Cat
    Hey @smoskal , wanted to give you a heads up:

The team has been requested to add cutscenes to the LORE tab to rewatch at any time, and the devs seemed in agreement. We'll likely see this addition in an upcoming update.

I'm not sure what you mean about updating your system for invisibility. I don't see a screenshot attached, either. Could you try to resend?

Also, Drones tend to get a couple extra shots off when first cloaking. The devs also know about this interaction and are working to adjust this.
    Hello @Giraffasaur!

I've attached 2 screenshots.
    Update stuck - related to earlier reported + it was reproduced a few times.
    Also, at end of 7th mission during second run I've lost an ability to complete it because one of enemy has crashed or die due to "friendly" fire.
    @smoskal the 7th mission enemy is a cloaked sniper; you have to track down that sniper laser shot to find the source, and eliminate it.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the update being stuck. Do you mean you click on upgrades and the game locks up?
    Also, ancient keeper behavior quite strange.... When I was on heavy ship with activated turret system it has used teleport a few times per second(and I was not able to avoid the black hole on Afterburner). Now I launched a few light rockets and it's moved under the save zone(screenshot attached)
    It's pain to attach something)
    @smoskal ah yes, the Ancient is known to teleport wildly and leave the safe orbit. Thank you for reporting this as well; the developers know about this one, so there will likely be adjustments in the next patch regarding this as well.
  • ROCKFISH_HCKROCKFISH_HCK Posts: 562Moderator
    The Ancient-teleporting-away bug will be fixed in the next update.
    edited July 2017
    Hello @Giraffasaur!

@smoskal the 7th mission enemy is a cloaked sniper; you have to track down that sniper laser shot to find the source, and eliminate it.

Oh... I was sure what it's some "revenge" from ancients to increase the difficulty of missions and it's impossible to kill it )))))))))
    Thank you for info!

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the update being stuck. Do you mean you click on upgrades and the game locks up?

Small window with list of abilities "overlapped" everything else. So you are not able to close it or click to other places - all actions just ignores. The same with hot keys - you not able to go back to space(by press Tab). I've tried to make all updates for env, delete env and create a new one - window is remain and block other activities.
    One times I was able to back to space but it stuck at space and keep blocking me. I was under attack, so I've reloaded the game without screenshot.