MacOS mouse issues.

I am unable to play because the mouse clicks do not register. The mouse cursor does not appear in game, when I move the cursor the (system?) cursor appears but while clicking produces the sound effect it does not register in the game. If I navigate in game by pointing with the mouse and selecting with the keyboard, the reticule is stuck in the middle. Moving the mouse causes the cursor to jump back and forth quickly between the center and the actual cursor location. When this happens the controls overlay flickers back and forth between keyboard and controller button display, even though I don't have the controller connected. I have tried turning off the steam overlay without result. Unfortunately I am also affected by the MacOS PS3 controller left trigger (thrust) bug so this makes the game completely unplayable.

I am attempting to play version 1.0.8.32661 on a Late 2013 iMac (27 inch) with an i7 3.5 GHz 8 GB ram and Nvidia GTX 780M on macOS 10.12.5.

Comments

• ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 889Moderator
    Hi, it looks like you receive some sort of signal/input from your controller which enables gamepad mode (hence the centered crosshair) - try disconnecting all controllers (try bluetooth off - if you're using it for your ps3 controller) and see if you can then use mouse + kb properly