Collection of bugs

SpecialSpoonSpecialSpoon Posts: 4Common Alpha Backer, Customer
Been playing a lot, found a couple of bugs.

-When a tutorial window pops up while shooting, closing the window will result in guns auto-firing without having to touch anything. Stops when you manually fire.

-Sounds go a bit fishtank-y, seemingly at random. Doesn't affect music. Fixes itself when closing and re-launching the game.

-Shield Generators continue to hum after being destroyed. No fix found, happens with every generator I've found so far.

-Mineable asteroids freak out sometimes, seemingly at random. Usually starts spinning wildly. Killed me once when I was mining too close to it. Looked really funny though, so no salt about it.

Version: v0.0.0.26394
System: Win 10, Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz, 16GB RAM, 2x GeForce Gtx 970 (running in SLI)

Comments

• ES_6252ES_6252 Posts: 12Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr

-Mineable asteroids freak out sometimes, seemingly at random. Usually starts spinning wildly. Killed me once when I was mining too close to it. Looked really funny though, so no salt about it.

If I had to guess, this is because the ores spawn inside the asteroid or inside the hole that I'm currently firing at.
  • SpecialSpoonSpecialSpoon Posts: 4Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    ES_6252 said:

If I had to guess, this is because the ores spawn inside the asteroid or inside the hole that I'm currently firing at.
    This seems likely.
  • humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    ive had the asteroids spazing out issue was pretty funny as it nearly killed me
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,086Moderator
    Thanks for reporting this.
  • WoonaWoona Posts: 22Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    It's because the ore inside the asteroid is programmed to pull toward the player. Since there is no collision override for the item, when it tries to join the player, it pulls the entire rock with it. Has happened to me several times and is a repeatable glitch