Stuck in rotate flight

ES_11138ES_11138 Posts: 2Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr

I was dodging multiple enemies in Sector 3, and suddenly I got stuck, no matter what I tried I could not get out of it. I could not be damaged either. Quitting the game and reloading the save got me out of it. But it was still an interesting bug too find ;P

Comments

• humanevilhumanevil Posts: 98Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    i had this and after a while i drifted out of bounds and died which i was very happy about being i had over 3k credits lol, took a while though
  • ES_6252ES_6252 Posts: 12Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    I got this after almost dying and using nano bots to repair my hull at like...1% health.
  • FrakaFraka Posts: 17Common Alpha Backer, Customer
    edited May 2016
    no it's one of your subsystem that have been destroy during the fight, don't remember the name, but i think it's the last in the list (inertia module perhaps)
  • WeatherManWeatherMan Posts: 53Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    edited May 2016
    It's called Engine Damage (the red gear in the top right), and can be fixed with seven units of Gas and one unit of Nanobots.
  • thomsendk123thomsendk123 Posts: 1Common Alpha Backer
    https://youtu.be/NYcRvk6LFg4

here is my version of the bug, i think it's because you "die" while repairing, and makes the controls stuck.
    the people saying its a sub system has taken dmg, that maybe the case sometimesbut not when it happened to me my hull was dmg but nothing else

It's called Engine Damage (the red gear in the top right), and can be fixed with seven units of Gas and one unit of Nanobots.

this was my ships status as i was spining

• ES_11138ES_11138 Posts: 2Kickstarter Alpha Backer, Space Optimizr
    It really didn't feel like it guys, I was untargetable, not talking damage and flying through asteroids....
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,044Moderator
    Yes, it was the dying while repairing bug, should be fixed.
This discussion has been closed.