configuration problem

hi guys have a problem here i ve downloaded the game from the windows store cause i bougth it on the xbox one store in the early acces program and now i want to play it on windows 10 with play anywhere.
i m running the 1.0.6.0 version on my pc intel 6700k with msi gtx1070 with a 4k lg 60 hz tv but the game doesn t run smootly i ve noticed that if i try to change resolution, enable or disable vsync, smoothen fps and also try to change the fov nothing works correctly...help me please...and sorry for my bad english

Comments

• invenioinvenio Posts: 108Member
    Update to the latest version v1.0.7. No point in trying to debug an outdated version.
  • maxporromaxporro Posts: 8Member
    where can i download latetst version?
  • invenioinvenio Posts: 108Member
    Not sure how the microsoft store works as I bought it on GOG, but v1.0.7 has been available since June 6th on GOG. Is there a way to download the install files directly from the microsoft store?
    no way to download from the win store...need a gog key...
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,066Moderator
    Version 1.0.7 was not released on the windows store - only on Xbox/GOG/Steam - but you won't really need it, as it was mostly fixes for VR. Regarding the other stuff - not sure what it could be, I'll ask Sven and Jörn here, who worked on the Windows Store version and get back to you
    Thx Andi!
    Really frustrating here i don t know if the problem is related to the patch...but the fact is that i can t play smooth with my high end pc...i ve tried also to change the configuration.ini but nothing works...i also can t play in fullscreen mode...really wanna play this game in the best way..
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,066Moderator
    Ok, so first of all, true fullscreen mode is not supported in Unreal Engine on the Universal Windows Platform (Windows Store version) - which means you can only run in windowed fullscreen which always uses the native resolution - we've also encountered a few problems in Unreal Engine with 4k monitors - so it's best to not use them or set a lower resolution natively.

Does everything work properly when your playing in windowed mode, I'm wondering?

And if you change your resolution in Windows, how does it look when then playing in windowed fullscreen?
    In windowed fullscreen the res change option is greyed i ve to go in window mode then change and go back in windowed fullscreen mode but i can t see any differences...i ll try to play in windowed and tell you
    Nothing works properly when i play in windowed mode and also changing the windows resolution does nothing...
    It s possible to have a steam key or a GoG key and delete my windows one??
    Or have the possibility to download only the latest patch?...
  • p2dep2de Posts: 3Member
    edited June 2017

... fullscreen mode is not supported in Unreal Engine on the Universal Windows Platform (Windows Store version) ... we've also encountered a few problems in Unreal Engine with 4k monitors - so it's best to not use them or set a lower resolution natively. ...

I recently upgraded to 4K monitor (Asus MG28U). On this new monitor graphic stutters even if I lower resolution natively to 1920 x 1080 and lower the graphic settings to medium. On my previous monitor (Acer XB270H) running the game with epic settings and using 1080p resolution has been never an issue.

On top of that as far as I know Gears of War 4 (GoW4) also uses Unreal Engine and it is also an UWP application. Inside GoW4 I'm able to lower the resolution in-game and the graphic does not stutter.

It is a pity that I'm not able to play Everspace anymore. The stuttering graphic makes it simply impossible to play :(
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,098Moderator, Space Cat
    I watch an individual on YouTube known as Obsidian Ant and he also uses a 4K monitor. He appears to be getting some stuttering issues with Everspace, as well. You're not alone in this @p2de .

Looks like there's some investigating to do.
  • jegabakajegabaka Posts: 2Member
    Bonjour, j'aurais aimé créé un poste mais je n'ai pas réussi étant un pauvre petit français égaré ! J'ai installé Everspace sur le windows store et quand j'essaie de le lancer, une fenêtre s'ouvre dans laquelle il est écrit : impossible d'ouvrir cette application". Je n'arrive pas à trouver la solution. Pouvez-vous m'aider ?