Mac "Cooked Content" Loading

Hey, guys.
Just purchased and downloaded the Mac version of EVERSPACE from Steam, and already I have run into a problem.
Whenever I try to launch the game, the launch window appears (the small one with the EVERSPACE logo on it), and then a popup window appears with this message:

The global shader cache file '/Users/Spontaneousme/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/EVERSPACE/RSG.app/Contents/UE4/Engine/GlobalShaderCache-GLSL_150_MAC.bin' is missing.

Your application is built to load COOKED content. No COOKED content was found; This usually means you did not cook content for this build.
It also may indicate missing cooked data for a shader platform(e.g., OpenGL under Windows): Make sure your platform's packaging settings include this Targeted RHI.

Alternatively build and run the UNCOOKED version instead.

(end of message)

There is an OK button on the bottom of the message window that closes the game.

When I navigated to the filepath mentioned by the message, I noticed that there are two folders (Binaries and Build), both located in the Engine folder, but GlobalShaderCache-GLSL_150_MAC.bin is not in the folder.

After searching by name through the entire Contents folder, there are no results.

Here are my mid-2011 iMac specs:
Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 (2 x 2 GB sticks)
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB
OS Version: OSX El Capitan 10.11.1

Thoughts on what's going on and how I can fix it?
--Sgt_Snowcone

Comments

• Sgt_SnowconeSgt_Snowcone Posts: 2Member
    Ok, hold up. I just looked on the Steam forums and apparently OpenGL support was discontinued. Dang it, was really hoping to play this one. I'll wait until I get a newer PC.