Info Update 33 - Full Release | Backer Rewards | Joystick Support | DLC | PS4

GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,093Moderator, Space Cat
edited August 2017 in NEWS
Hey Pilots,

Info on Kickstarter rewards and when they'll be distributed, as well as future content and support, all addressed here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rockfishgames/everspace/posts/1894676

Hope you're all enjoying the game; be sure to leave feedback so we can make this the best experience possible!

Thanks,
Giraffasaur

Comments

• Sir_JakiusSir_Jakius Posts: 8Common Beta Backer, Customer
    edited June 2017
    I bought an early copy of the game through the store, but I never received my wallpapers or bonus content.

[REDIRECTED TO THIS THREAD]
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
    Hi @Sir_Jakius wallpapers, the soundtrack and the art book will be available for eligible backers in a few weeks from now. A second key to unlock in-game content was sent to Space Booster backers and higher on May 26. In several cases, our email went to spam or the promotion folder.
  • Yulia11Yulia11 Posts: 77Customer, Collector Beta Backer
    So was the scientist ship supposed to be on par with a station or something more comparable to say a trader ship.
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Posts: 1,093Moderator, Space Cat
    edited June 2017
    Yulia11 said:

So was the scientist ship supposed to be on par with a station or something more comparable to say a trader ship.

The Scientist Ship is currently in development. I have a hunch it may have something to do with upgrades and blueprints, but it could also be a story-centric character addition as well.

Time will tell; can't wait for the update with this new NPC!
  • ZenithZenith Posts: 3Kickstarter Beta Backer, Space Dog

Hi @Sir_Jakius wallpapers, the soundtrack and the art book will be available for eligible backers in a few weeks from now. A second key to unlock in-game content was sent to Space Booster backers and higher on May 26. In several cases, our email went to spam or the promotion folder.

Michael, are we still on course for the wallpapers and soundtrack this month?
  • ROCKFISH_MichaelROCKFISH_Michael Posts: 373Administrator
    I'm afraid it will take a few days longer because we want to make some last minute changes to the order of the 63 tracks of the soundtrack and the proof-reading of the text of the artbook just came in yesterday. Since Uwe, our Creative Director and I are at Gamelab in Barcelona this week we won't be able to finalize everything this week. Stay tuned!