[Xbox] Taking one for the Team - Achievement [spoiler]

HratgardHratgard Posts: 7Member
edited June 2017 in GAMEPLAY
Hi,

Taking one for the team is an achievement for defeating Gorc according to the description.
To bring on the battle against Gorc and his Warship you have to collect all 8 DNA samples and he will be in sector 7 when you arrive.

Well I took down his ship - this coincided with my less than 1 hour run for that achievement too, so it was done on Easy.
He and I blew up - but I never did get that achievement for defeating him.

Is this a bug? I see 2 people have the achievement according to TrueAchievment, which versifies that it is possible to get it, but also 2 is not a lot. Seems like it might be semi broken?

Or are you supposed to run into him again and defeat him once more?
On subsequent runs to sector 7 - you arrive at an empty area with a big crater and nothing more.

Comments

• HratgardHratgard Posts: 7Member
    This must be bugged. I have all other achievements in the game, but the on for defeating Gorc never popped.
  • HratgardHratgard Posts: 7Member
    Wish you could reset the story and not your perks, bps and such, cause then I could just regather the 8 dna and try the fight again, I am not too keen on resetting everything.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,045Moderator
    Hi, thanks for reporting - we'll have a look - I'm sure it once worked (I'm one of the people who got the achievement on Xbox) but probably something changed after that broke it. I'm sure we'll find a fix that won't require a reset.
  • Stealth fingerStealth finger Posts: 5Member
    I also have a thing where I should've unlocked another achievement alongside the under an hour one, maybe the issue is related.