VR Doesn't Seem to Work; Can't Select Menu Options in Game

HomunculusHomunculus Posts: 2Kickstarter Backer, Space Cat
I start in VR mode and can see the menu (far off to the right of wherever I start playing), but I can't select any of the options in the initial menu.

Comments

• ChristianChristian Posts: 3Common Beta Backer, Customer
    edited May 2017
    I have the same problem... i fixed the menu position by starting the desktop version once. Selected new game with my xbox controler ( with oculus on this time), game told me keyboard and mouse is better... changed my input device... now i can´t select any option with anything xD

Hardware used:
    i7 6700k
    gtx 1080
    Oculus CV1
    highest graphic setting (at least on desktop)
  • FelewinFelewin Posts: 2Kickstarter Backer, Space Cat
    edited May 2017
    Same issues here:
    • no way to recenter forward direction from being off to my right (making playing ridiculous, as I have to crane my neck away from my keyboard)
    • no mouse cursor or input
    A good example of how to do the mouse interaction may come from Vivecraft. You retain mouse cursor and button clicking functionality superimposed onto the 2D menu plane, even in the VR space.
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Posts: 1,009Moderator
    Currently there is no full kb+mouse support in vr - you will have to rely on a XInpur compatible controller. If the main menu is not centered, try pressing F8. We'll add more means of input and controls customization soon.