Floating Mineable Crystal

HaosulHaosul Member Posts: 13
Simple and rare... there is a floating Mineable Crystal in my current Area (Sector 6 - Jump Portal).
I made some screenshots so you may recognise the map. If there is any other way to give you exact information about the Areas Name or ID pleast tell me. I will pause the game till i got an answer ^^

Comments

• HaosulHaosul Member Posts: 13

• invenioinvenio Member Posts: 110
    I found some these as well. Just like any crystal on a rock, but anytime there is variety I like it. I hope they keep them in the final version.
  • HaosulHaosul Member Posts: 13
    But are these Fully Random generatet or do they have fixed positions and just a chance to spawn?
  • ROCKFISH_AndiROCKFISH_Andi Administrator Posts: 1,317
    crystals inside "cave asteroids" have fixed positions, but they can also randomly spawn on asteroid surfaces - which is the case here. The problem seems to be that the asteroid the crystal is attached to seems to get deleted (we're doing some overlap tests and then delete overlapping objects) - but the spawned crystal remains. So I'd say it's a bug and we should make sure that attached crystal get deleted when the object they are attached to get deleted
  • invenioinvenio Member Posts: 110

So I'd say it's a bug and we should make sure that attached crystal get deleted when the object they are attached to get deleted

But.... they're pretty. I thought it was kind of cool to see them in the spherical form. Unless they are a game breaking bug, I would vote to keep them.