Teaser rooms (no way in)

NesefaceNeseface Member Posts: 27
Was in sector 6 when I found a massive asteroid filled with loot and colonial equipment. The problem was... took me almost 10 minutes to find my way in (thankfully I had the glyph that prevents pursuit!)
Then another 15 minutes to explore it entirely... including using my key on the one locked doorway. Except that wasn't everything.

There was an entire room, sectioned off from the rest, almost attached to the red-door's section, but not joined. It had an outer shield wall, with a generator on the inside... but absolutely no way into it. There was two loot crates and a enhancment in there! I'm sure it was meant to be part of the red door, or a seperate one, but... I feel cheated :p

Comments

• BarryBarry Kickstarter Beta Backer ES1, Space Dog Posts: 36
    Yea I seen this loads, the large wrecks that have various rooms. Often I can find no way into some of the rooms knowing there is loot in there. Just random chance I guess,
  • NesefaceNeseface Member Posts: 27
    buggy random generator needs work... probably a sanity test near the end running a pathing algorithm to try and find it's way out.
  • GiraffasaurGiraffasaur Administrator, Moderator, Space Cat Posts: 1,110
    Thanks for the heads up! This has been known to happen but it's actually not as common as you may think. I also know that the devs are aware of this issue and are either addressing it or have it fixed.