First Impressions

IxxaPlaysIxxaPlays Common Alpha Backer ES1, Customer Posts: 1
Hello, thought I'd post some impressions after playing the Alpha (0.0.0.26394). My setup is as follows:

● i7-6700k @ 4.5
● 32 GB DDR4
● EVGA 980 Ti SC+ @ 1400
● Samsung 950 Pro NVMe

I played at 1080p Epic and will test 3440x1440 once my new PG348Q arrives. Gameplay observations:

● Everything smooth @ 60 FPS except when streaming assets, FPS dips to low 30's. Not impacting gameplay at all but a bit immersion-breaking, hopefully this gets sorted for release.
● Playing with a DualShock 4, the left stick trigger boost action needs a toggle on/off. Having to hold it down led to serious muscle fatigue because of the non-offset sticks of the DualShock 4. I also play with longer thumbsticks (KFs) but even at stock height, it was unbearable.
● Sometimes switching between tabs in the in-game menu changed page but didn't update the tab itself, visually. I'm sure this will be fixed, just pointing it out.
● As others have noted, even at 1080p, the on-screen floating markers can be difficult to see. A circular radar (maybe as an upgrade?) would be welcome.

Will play much more over the weekend, I really like the visual style, aesthetics and gameplay so far!

Comments

• BadJackDanielsBadJackDaniels Customer Posts: 17
    Well, well...

- The graphics are very bealtifull and vivid;
    - The game mecanic is easy of understand and logic;
    - I dont like of the game controls, and wait in the future have more options to choice other options and customize the.

So is this for now...